Reviews for "Guardian from strangers"

Honestly, I liked the story and it looked good. That's why I'm giving you three stars. The action was decent but it didn't have a smooth flow, it was all just one image after another. It just didn't feel right. The lack of lip-synch I can deal with but the action being so lacking in flow disturbs me.

its incredible what you just did
make the bad you the good one at the end
love it
nice animacion too :D 5/5 for me

thanks

Would have been perfect with some lip-synchronisation

Cenaf responds:

lip sync is the first thing i sacrifice when im in a hurry.

Well that didn't go as expected! The who's right and wrong and good and bad certainly takes a twist towards the end, nice fluidity and detail in the animation, and it seems to work nicely without lip-sync too, though it's easier when some characters have their mouths hidden behind masks. Great work!

-cd-

Cenaf responds:

Thanks. Yeah, i found out that cutting out lip sync has best time saving compared to quality loss. Yet that really would liven up some scenes.

OMG I LOVED THAT ENDING!!!!!!!!!!! MIND = BLOWN!!!!!!!

great job art style and animations AMAZING just one thing hopefully constructive criticism there was to long of pusses in between conversations it sounded like they needed to remember line and not talking to each other (for your info: im not talking about the mouths not moving i get why not it hard and annoying im just talking about the voices)

ANYWAY LOVE THE WORK KEEP IT UP VIDEO = FAVORITED

Cenaf responds:

yeah sound timing need a bit more correction. I ll keep that in mind.