Reviews for "Idle Slayer"

Very, very fun idle game. The art is so simple that it's appealing, and the concept is short and sweet, easy to play.

Some Idle games are probably boring, way too repetitive and lack player incentive.

While this idle game is less repetitive (or tries to) with the variation of mobs, and some upgrades, etc.
And it has achievements, to most likely let us stay here, afk and farm for it :D

Oh another

So these "IDLE" games are kinda fun but always cute and entertaining, the ideas are always interesting aswell as entertaining. so nice job indeed, I like the simplistic of them all allthough more explaining on some items and props would alwyas be nice.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More detail in graphics and shades here and there would be a plus.

~X~

Sure took a while to get to that 1T... but I made it! :O I liked the game overall; the variation in enemies especially (until you reach those hundred levels of Satanic Blobs, that parts hellish!), but the grind... it's so long! And bit imblanced stats considering none of the enemies after the DarkFire Blog give you the same amount of XP/Gold per damage dealt. You're better off staying there and just hoarding resources to get the medals, and running through the additional enemies just for sake of competition. I was expecting Super Norris to be on an entirely different level, but even the strongest villain wasn't so strong at that point. :) Good game though.

-cd-

Blobzone responds:

Dont you have better things to do than playing my games :3

Just kidding. Yeah, balancing idle games is kinda an issue of its own, or at least to me it is.
I am somehow looking for a good formula on that, but meh ~

Will see what the future brings. Thanx for the feedback and keep gaming!

Cheers!

Is there an Enemy after "Super Norris" ?

Blobzone responds:

No, i dont think so, but i cant clearly remember anymore :D lol