Not much of an idle game, main reason being:
1. Idle speed is really, really slow [and I'm not sure if Recruiting Mercenaries actually increases it or not (I would hope it does)
2. Strength and Mercenaries only add 1 damage, no matter how high your equipment or black-smithing is, so at higher levels, it's a waste of time to upgrade it.
2.5. Team equipment becomes redundant later on when you can one shot high-end monsters, as it doesn't add as much as the fame you're getting.
3. Idle can't crit, so you end up having to go all the way back around 10+ levels if you want to idle, then having to go back all the way to your current level when you come back.
1. Add a way to move between levels faster.
2. Add a way to upgrade faster, like Upgrade +5/10/etc, as it'd save you time on clicking.
3. Mercenaries should increase speed of idle and instead of adding 1 damage, should a modifier, cuz you're adding another person to the team, so you'll have to equip them and all that, meaning 1 is way too little.
Otherwise, it's a pretty okay game. Addicting, like most other idle games I play, for a while, no matter how grindy/tedious it seems.