Reviews for "My Friend Pedro"

Really fun gun but I wish it ran a bit faster. The jumps feel laggy and so does my hand. The knife is OP as fuck. The music was really good but got repetitive as shit and I just muted it at many points in the game. I would also like to be able to jump onto the stairs, not have to go to the end of the them then begin climbing. The enemys' player detection system could also be a bit better. Sometimes they know I'm near them even when I'm standing on a roof above them. It's fine if they can hear me through a door.

I really liked most of what was presented here except the art, which was very functional but not very inspired or stylized. I had a few "fuck yea" moments and enjoyed all that i played. Music is great!

At first, I'd call it a five star game. i felt like quitting after i died the first time, but decided that the game probably wouldn't last much longer anyways, and i was right.

On the surface level it has a lot going for it, no reasonable complaints about the mechanics, audio, etc. Why only 3.5? nothing here felt innovative, nothing leaves a lasting impression. could use more design depth, or a less obviously lazy narrative. I feel like this game was made with the impression that "people don't play games on newgrounds longer than a few minutes anyways."

There's a lot of fun to be had with the mechanics, so it's a shame that they're packaged as such a 5 minute novelty.

Any sort of challenge would've been nice.

The "Boss" feels like a comment from the makers of the game. "we wanted to keep making this game, but adult swim said hey devs, we have to put this out by friday, so it's done when we say it is.

Has the newgrounds landscape become that corporate?

I found a bug where you can get stuck under stairs if you roll into them the solution was to restart the game. I had some lag and it was pretty choppy but it was fun and really cool.

Keep it up

Awesome!

The game is good.We all know that this game is a clone of Max Payne,but with a huge twist on the end.
The game has good gameplay but sadly its too short about 10m long.
Now i will write the cons and the pros:
PROS:
#1 Fun gameplay
#2 Great graphics
#3 Funny plot

CONS:
#1 You always roll when you hit the ground
#2 Lack of levels
#3 Nonsensical plot twist
#4 Too easy (died 2 times)

Hope im right and please support my account for more reviews