Reviews for "My Friend Pedro"

A darn good game, the controls are responsive, graphics are clean and appealing, I also can't help but describe the atmosphere as a weird mixture of Max Payne and Hotline Miami, and I love it. My only complaints are that the pace is a bit too slow and the speed at which you perform walljumps breaks up the games' flow (once again, too slow)

Its a fun game but for some reason my gun quit firing about 5 levels in and i had to restart. not sure if its bug or not but still a fun game

As usual, this game turned out to be harder than I thought. It's still a pretty impressive game. I think the best thing about it is how it is well paced. I sometimes think I know where the next enemy is going to be. You sort of put a red herring with the doors everywhere. You don't know who will be where.

I'm glad to have a game with graphics like this. They really are quite good. While not that unique, it was still an interesting experience. I'm going to have to learn how to use Space more. It's been awhile since I've heard of bullet time.

That was pretty cool, loved the slow down idea. :)

good game