Reviews for "My Friend Pedro"

damn good game.
it plays like a dream, i love how it functions, and i regret one ignoring this game when it was recommended to me.
you well deserved the daily 3rd prize for this game. good job, good work, good show.

matrix slow motion with dual pistols 8I

A darn good game, the controls are responsive, graphics are clean and appealing, I also can't help but describe the atmosphere as a weird mixture of Max Payne and Hotline Miami, and I love it. My only complaints are that the pace is a bit too slow and the speed at which you perform walljumps breaks up the games' flow (once again, too slow)

As usual, this game turned out to be harder than I thought. It's still a pretty impressive game. I think the best thing about it is how it is well paced. I sometimes think I know where the next enemy is going to be. You sort of put a red herring with the doors everywhere. You don't know who will be where.

I'm glad to have a game with graphics like this. They really are quite good. While not that unique, it was still an interesting experience. I'm going to have to learn how to use Space more. It's been awhile since I've heard of bullet time.

Even though I didn't play much, I didn't like it too much but it was a 4 star worthy game, I give it 4 stars because my D key gets stuck and my character doesn't stop moving right until I press it again and I really do believe it was the game that did this, if it wasn't my apologies and 5 stars to you