Reviews for "My Friend Pedro"

Boom! Headshot. Good game - jumping with slow-mo has that epic feel. Had fun pulling off "Death from Above" (took a few tries). And Pedro tasted yum! Can I have another?

Physics are great. What I need to play more like a badass is more med packs.

This game is so awesome! Is like playing max payne 3 but in a 2D platform with unlimited bullet time.No offense but the levitating talking banana spoiled the badass moments. But still,great game!

Is anyone else having any problems with sticky keys?
I want to like this game, I really do, it's so fun, but it keeps getting ruined for me when I suddenly lose control and the character goes running off in some direction getting shot because I can't dodge he bullets. This is the only game that's given by this issue in a long time so I don't think it's my laptop.

Ass kickin' fun. I hope you enjoyed making it as much as I enjoyed playing it.