The game's pretty good, but I notice a few things along the way:
* The stairs function in a way that reminds me of Castlevania (that's not a good thing)
* Game runs slowly, and the 'mouse' lags, since it is part of the game. This causes my mouse to go all over the place when trying to aim (cause you just HAD to make the real cursor invisible, didn't you?), and I accidentally clicked the "art portal" link while trying to aim.
* The knife pretty much removes the need for a gun, as it can mysteriously hit targets at long range. About a meter.
* Apparently I'm invincible. No amount of gunfire seems to harm my guy.
* Why am I going in and killing these random people? What's my goal? Did they steal something from me? Am I the bad guy?
All in all, my rating is 3/5. There are many things that could use improvement. That is my honest opinion of the game.