For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "My Friend Pedro"

The game is really interesting with lots of action, but medals 'Death From Above' and 'Wall Jump Hot Shot' are not working, and medal 'Not a Scratch' is really hard to get, unless you have a trick or two up your sleeve, cause right now I don't have any.

DeadToast responds:

Without spoiling anything, a few people have managed to unlock them, so it's possible ;)
... Just perhaps a little bit way to frickin hard... Sorry about that :)

This game is kick-ass.

The music is kick-ass, the gameplay is kick-ass, the slow-mo stunt effects are kick-fuckin'-ass, the ending is hilariously random and awesome.

The only thing I would recommend is a harder difficulty mode with reduced health, and a god difficulty mode where you have the same amount of health as the bad guys.

intriguing but could use longer campaign and decent story :3

Well that was fun. The boss could've been more challenging than spraying double uzi's though.

this game is very good!

BUT do really needs a multiplayer!!