Reviews for "My Friend Pedro"

As usual, this game turned out to be harder than I thought. It's still a pretty impressive game. I think the best thing about it is how it is well paced. I sometimes think I know where the next enemy is going to be. You sort of put a red herring with the doors everywhere. You don't know who will be where.

I'm glad to have a game with graphics like this. They really are quite good. While not that unique, it was still an interesting experience. I'm going to have to learn how to use Space more. It's been awhile since I've heard of bullet time.

Its a fun game but for some reason my gun quit firing about 5 levels in and i had to restart. not sure if its bug or not but still a fun game

guns and a banana. that's when you know you have a great game.

This game is utterly amazing. It obviously does not have the best graphics, but there is only so much you can do with a flash game. This game had amazing, innovative gameplay with an incredible slow motion mechanic. I would love to see a sequel, hopefully if there is a sequel, it is longer and possibly even more difficult at some points. Remember, we like it to be long and hard!

Pedro is a banana? Lol