Reviews for "My Friend Pedro"

AWESOME!!! Just Awesome. That's all, I'm gonna go play more of this!

I can't describe this game with any other words than this one: Epic.

WTF xDDD that end,The boss,I think its Ridiculous .-. xDDD But the another stuff...THEY ARE EPIC!!!!! Lol xD 5/5

this is the perfect game to be totally ninja. thank you for creating an awesome game p.s. i like pedro

This. Game. Is. Amazing. When I first saw this game, it reminded me of those dark and gritty/violent games that came out in 2006-2008 and I was intrigued by it. I was expecting some cheap game made to entice 13 year olds, but wow. I was blown away. The first thing you see is a floating, talking banana that no one else can see (mostly because all the interactions with said banana, who's name is pedro, are in dark alleys with no one else in it. Invisible underpants, ya' right.) but obviously this game isn't about story, more about the stylised, Matrix like action. This game really gets my heart pumping with the high octane music, the sweet, badass slow motion kills, and the ghetto environment. It looks cheap-ish, the story is somewhat flat....BUT THE SLOWMO IS SUPER HYPE!!! This is THE Matrix game! But sadly...the ending is awkward and more or less a let down, I wish It was longer and had more interactions with the infamous Pedro. But overall... PLAY THIS GAME. The gun play is fun, especially in slowmo (or Bullet time) But for more of a challenge...Play with only the knife (expect in the boss battle obviously) and you'll leave satisfied, because you feel like the biggest bad ass going in slowmo, rolling around their feet, dodging all their bullets and back stabbing them. Super sick.