Reviews for "4th Crew"

I love where this is going. Fix some of the typos and make sure we can read the end screen (it is off screen a bit to the left.) There is also an issue with being able to pick up multiple objects. I was trying to combine objects and they just stuck on top of each other. I hope you will continue with more episodes. This game has real promise. The art looks good.

nice game, very easy actualy, there is a problem whith the ending screen, 'cause it don't fit at all, and the text get cut;

Very *very* short - almost just a demo.

Other than that, pretty basic. Good potential story and could be a decent game.

0nur responds:

Hello Sygarius, thank you for your comment. I agree it's really short one. I made this as a first episode (The Landing) of a long story and have to make it short to finish until deadline of jam. But i am still working on next episodes which will be longer than this prologue.

I hope you like it and will like coming ones!

i had a similar problem as Riron7 I am using safari (not sure why but a lot of stuff doesn't work on it). I can move but I am unable to interact with anything in the game.

0nur responds:

Hello Kartive, as i told you need right mouse button. I will consider to solve rmb action with simulating it.

I have both lmb and rmb and it does not work. Try again.

0nur responds:

After those responses i tried on Safari too. None of them giving any problem. Are you using Mac too?