Reviews for "Trollface Quest 5"

130 Clicks

3 Minutes 47 Seconds

Final score 301235, 225 clicks and 11 minutes and 15 seconds? What the hell, I know it took me longer than that. Must be one of those deals where it's not the ACTUAL time that passes but each second is like 2 or 3 seconds.

The only problem I have with it is that the one where you get them to dance because it's the 60s, that just seems a little bit too random and arbitrary to me, even for this. And I REALLY didn't get level 16, where you change the scoreboard to Canada winning.

Beautiful as always piter! If I hadn't just decided to give up deviantart because they tried to load a virus on my compute, I'd send a PM to the guy who made the original trollface image and tell him about your games. But someone else can do that, now that I have seeded the idea.

But now I'm going to have to look to see if I missed 2 of them, because I knew about trollface 1 and 2 of course, but suddenly it's 5? Unless you're counting stupidella and maybe another. OR you could be, oh, I don't know, TROLLING me by calling it trollface 5. I shall have to see if there was a 3 and a 4 now.

this was the best trollface quest yet :D

Troll! Troll! Troll!!!! I love TROLL~! xD

I loved this game. It took me twelve minutes to play the whole thing ;-;