Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Bunker Down 2030"

It seems like a general concept, however I feel theres one problem
The difficulty curve is
1. Unstemable
2. Unbearable
3. Outrageous
No matter what you do, there is always an event that seems to take all of your resources
This would be okay, if your people had a way to keep the resources up there
But since you have to input 2 into one resource in order to even TRY to keep up with the demands, that doesn't leave much else
And there is no way to improve it either, for you are stuck with just the four survivors
If there was a way to increase survivors, I would rate it much higher

KoberGirl responds:

The more survivors you put on the same floor the more resources you generate. It is about staving of the inevitable. But I agree and hope to build on the foundation gameplay I have and work on more features like upgrades to the bunker and recruiting new workers. Thanks for the feedack!

Interesting idea. You could build this into a bigger game with much more stuff in it. People seem to enjoy these strategy based games lately.

KoberGirl responds:

Thanks! I do plan on learning more and hope to integrate more complex gameplay in future versions. I think I made a solid base of a game and hope to improve my skills!

I CANT STOP PLAYING BUT I HAVE TO GO TO BED ITS 2:24 AM THIS IS SO 10/10

KoberGirl responds:

Hope you survived! Thanks for playing!

That felt like a really disappointing ending, but who the heck goes to some bunker on Halloween, great freaking idea kids...

Great Game. I think you could elaborate a bit more, though. :)

KoberGirl responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked my game. This was a great learning experience for me and I hope to build on what I have and add more interesting gameplay and mechanics in the future like recruiting survivors, upgrading the bunker etc. The Newgrounds peeps have been very helpful with comments and feedback!