Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Bunker Down 2030"

Enjoyed it, although a bit more variation game play would have made it better imo.

KoberGirl responds:

Thanks for your comments. I am working on learning how to randomize events to make it more replayable. All helpful criticism is welcome. It will help me make better games in the future!

These survivors look way too happy to me. Other than that, nice concept, would probably be better if you could get more suvivors over time.

KoberGirl responds:

Another great suggestion. In my next version I really want to add more survivors too. Thanks for the input!

Great concept, but needs more work. Game is pretty boring and you can win by just dividing all of the workers to each resource. I'd like to see more features in the game.

KoberGirl responds:

Thanks! I agree and plan to learn more programming skills to be able to add more features. So many people here have shared their ideas and preferences and it really means allot and will help me focus on making better games.

Could be a lot better, the gameplay is way too simplistic and not engaging

KoberGirl responds:

I agree. This is my first solo game I have ever made. As I learn more, I will certainly be able to develop more complex gameplay. Thanks for playing.

It Won't load

KoberGirl responds:

Sorry the game wont load for you. Are you using Safari for a browser? There have been issues with that one.