Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Perdition"

Well, well. It really looks a lot like Gyossait, but then again, it isn't the same thing, as a lot of people claimed - I don't think so, at least. If you search for common themes, specially focusing on the most general aspects of a game, you'll find that no platformer is different from another.

Games, in my view, are all about the experience they offer the player, and although I think Perdition "feels" somewhat like Gyossait, I also think it generates a different overall experience. If for NOTHING else, I believe the true ending concludes with something that stands on it's own - the merit to decide without fear, but KNOWING fear. I believe that the text - the message, if you prefer - of this game stands on it's own.

Things to add on the next version:

- Motorcycle
- Tits
- Flammethrower.

Other than that, rock on, dude. I like you game sincerely, for what its worth. :D

Creepy atmosphere and nice level design. It's pretty good

Really enjoyed it! The atmosphere was brutal as fuck. Reminded me a death metal album I have. I got sort of confused in the end, however, when it came to choosing which path. I took a path I wasn't necessarily intending to take. But that's the joy in games like these. Fuck it. Awesome game!

It's a very fantastic game and I love the way this game gives you free will but I find this game to be INFURIATINGLY hard, for me. But at the end of the day this game is marvelous. Great job guys ;).

Like the graphics, get's pretty difficult, but I can manage.