Reviews for "Perdition"

i need help with hope to the future and a friend of enemies
BTW
a cool game

Carrill responds:

Try to get through the game without killing any androids. And if you find yourself taken control of right before the Seduced... Fooled ending happens, make sure you mash the controls as much as you can.

For Friend of Enemies, simply approach Tanas and wait after reaching him.

Its awesome but i can only get the ending seduced and fooled

This is one of my favorite games on new grounds. Its always making you think about its symbolism and its not just artistic. Its also fun and a tense. It remains me of bio shock. You have to play to understand what I mean. Its just a great game. 9/10

Wow it took me almost a year to figure this out
I now have all the medals. You need to be very forward thinking and resilient against your "programming"
i realized it now
YOU are the androids
YOU, the gamers are
the androids are a metaphor on how you either play following every rule blindly that the game gives you without thinking for yourself, or cling to your usual ways of playing the game (usually seduced into indulging in violence to reach your goals)
without even considering that the only way to truly win is by not fighting at all
true peace, true pacifism, true hope for the future...
and it leaves that ending gap open for imagination, what will happen after this?
will Eve teach and liberate the other Androids as she has been liberated?
will she find a way to rebuild the world to it's prime?
will conflict arise again and Gomadi with it?
will they even bring humanity back somehow? or at least watch over the planet and it's wildlife?
this game is entirely underrated, it deserves so much more credit than it has already
my favorite game on newgrounds hands down
no contest, congratulations Carrol
10 out of 5
truly a gem among rusted metal

This game should be on Xbox. It's amazing!!!!!!