Reviews for "Perdition"

This is one of my favorite games on new grounds. Its always making you think about its symbolism and its not just artistic. Its also fun and a tense. It remains me of bio shock. You have to play to understand what I mean. Its just a great game. 9/10

I love the unique game, it amazes me

A very interesting game. I wish there was a bit more to the mechanics side of things since it's not a whole lot more than an interactive story but I think the story and art style more than makes up for that.

One last note: For the life of my I can't figure out how to get the "A Friend Of Enemies" medal. I figured it was the same thing as the pacifist medal but for enemies instead of androids but that doesn't appear to be it since the run where I got the final ending I didn't kill a single android or enemy at all.

Carrill responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

You have to spare Tanas to get that medal. After breaking free from his mind control grip (or just passing through totally immune to it with the halo), simply stand in place for a few seconds.

It's a great game, intense, but can you add a mute button as well? Shouldn't be too much work, I've done some stuff with programming myself. It would just be nice in case we want to listen to some other music that fits, or want to just put this on pause for a while and play a different game without this music interrupting too terribly? Just something to think about :) Other than that, fantastic job

How do you get to the top of the tower?

Carrill responds:

Take either of the two elevators. You'll take the left side of the tower if you've followed the obedient path. You'll take the right side of the tower if you've followed the rebellious path.