Reviews for "Perdition"

It's a great game, intense, but can you add a mute button as well? Shouldn't be too much work, I've done some stuff with programming myself. It would just be nice in case we want to listen to some other music that fits, or want to just put this on pause for a while and play a different game without this music interrupting too terribly? Just something to think about :) Other than that, fantastic job

How do you get to the top of the tower?

Carrill responds:

Take either of the two elevators. You'll take the left side of the tower if you've followed the obedient path. You'll take the right side of the tower if you've followed the rebellious path.

really cool flash game !! I've got the Tanas ending and the history is really dark !! nice game I really enjoyed it :)

Great game, it really shows you putted an effort on making this. For that, I give you 5 stars. I just want to know how do I go through the gate?

Carrill responds:

You mean the gate that's located in the bottom of the tower area?

If it's that one, climb the tower to claim the inverted cross. You'll be teleported back down. After that, you'll need to go to the lowest level of the area to progress.

Like the graphics, get's pretty difficult, but I can manage.