Reviews for "Bazooki-pocalypse!"

Chaz responds:

Review: 2/5
Username: 1/5
Review: 5/5

That was a really enjoyable little game.

The levels were well designed but not very difficult until the end. Though there could have been a bit more variety - like the level where a buzzsaw fell on you if you didn't do it right. More of that stuff.

Other than that though, I love the art style and the messages at the end of levels were hilarious, the whole thing was tons of fun to play.

While not a bad game, I felt this was a bit too easy. Okay, it did get harder as it went along. I was just expecting more action in a zombie game. It's still pretty fun to shoot these guys. I'm glad you don't just stay in the same place the whole time. The graphics aren't bad.

I guess it was pretty original for a zombie game. With all of those around, it's hard to get original ideas. I just think it's always fun to kill those things. The music is fairly good as well. Too bad headshots don't do more damage.

I cannot get past the level with the 3 saw-blades that come after you, but aside from that, great game

PREETY GREAT