Reviews for "LOTOE Trailer"

nice

I say, go for both!

Star Wars is a space opera, with tragedy, comical relief _and_ action. And Lucas isn't using it to do any _real_ storytelling, anymore. So go ahead & tell us _your_ story.

Worse that can happen, after all, is if Disney hires you to make a pro version, and you go off & join the corporate side of the Force. Then we all pay to see you redo this with a Mickey-approved proto Jedi. Evil, but meh!

Lol! Seriously, I like the tone & tempo, so I'll be watching for more. Let's see your scripting skills, next!

Kel-chan responds:

more likely I'll just wait for disney to slap me with a lawsuit and a cease and desist order

whats the music cause i love it

Kel-chan responds:

Elitistinen check him out on NG

Yes please I love everything Star Wars.
I'm even willing to provide some help, if you can find me something to do. :)

serious or a parody, either way you will get many viewers and fans. Again top level animation, your facial expressions need work but it hink it is really hard for facials to be recognized when making 3d animations anyway. i know this was probably a demo but the character art needed work but again it was most likely on purpose.