For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "LOTOE Trailer"

I think that the Star Wars universe has got enough shame already, something like this wont even matter if is made, at this point good content and bad content is all the same, i say go with it, those who care cant care, and those who don't care well redundancy, who knows maybe Disney likes the idea.

This seems interesting.

While this was a nice parody trailer and the comedy that was there was fun, personally I'd prefer if you were to do a more dark and serious thing.

As for this trailer itself, it was decent. Like I already said, the humor was good. That vibrator joke made me chuckle but was predictable. The models and scenery looked nice, though the animation looks really awkward. I'm not sure how it would be fixed since I don't know a lot about 3D animation, but some movements look robotic and others just look... well I'm not sure how they look but it feels awkward. The lip movements also didn't look too convincing.

I had mixed feelings about the voice acting. There was something about the female voice actors and how they sounded that just didn't sound right to me. It's not that distracting though.

Either way, I'd watch it, and I say go for it. I'd just prefer a more serious approach :p

I would like to see a series out of it please

I say go for it! it looks decent enough, however you may need to add some in between scenes as some combat can look really stop and go, and maybe invest in forming a set of faces for each character displaying emotions.

On a side note, this looks a lot like an animation released waaay to early in development, even if you ar e just feeling for an audience or not.

REgardless, have at it, this has potential, and i would watch it nonetheless

Kel-chan responds:

its interesting- some of it is key frame, some of it is mocap that is cleaned up. I have to find out how to blend the two seamlessly.

I have the faces set on morphs to make the expressions but the problem is since the character models are more realistic style, if I go to a more extreme setting, it looks weird in an uncanny valley way.

Well at least they were honest. Good job with the trailer nonetheless.