For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "LOTOE Trailer"

I say, go for both!

Star Wars is a space opera, with tragedy, comical relief _and_ action. And Lucas isn't using it to do any _real_ storytelling, anymore. So go ahead & tell us _your_ story.

Worse that can happen, after all, is if Disney hires you to make a pro version, and you go off & join the corporate side of the Force. Then we all pay to see you redo this with a Mickey-approved proto Jedi. Evil, but meh!

Lol! Seriously, I like the tone & tempo, so I'll be watching for more. Let's see your scripting skills, next!

Kel-chan responds:

more likely I'll just wait for disney to slap me with a lawsuit and a cease and desist order

Beautifully done.
I say definitely do this.
Parodies are a dime a dozen.
Go for the action/adventure vibe.

I think this would make a great series. Please make it!

Looks great. The fact that it started as a parody and worked its way into actual content shows, and I mean that in a pretty good way. I obviously love more dark and serious content, but a good action flick usually has a fair share of lighthearted moments and some sarcastic comedy in it. Marvel is an obvious but pretty good example. Some of their films lately especially. Best of luck with the project, I think it looks awesome and I really hope you go through with it.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THE PARODIES, NOT JOIN THEM! BRING BALANCE TO THE PORTAL, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!

Kel-chan responds:

Yeah I think that parody stuff has to break a bit. Too bad it would not be with an original series but baby steps are in order i guess.

That introductory theme someone makes me feel like it is a parody, it's just that kind of music (great music nevertheless)... and the graphics seem parodical in their nature, with their somewhat choppy motions and somewhat stiff facial expressions. The 3D otherwise looks great, I just have a hard time imagining a series that looks like this that I'd take seriously, and I'm glad this trailer didn't really take anything seriously. Either way it'll be fun seeing how it turns out, even if it doesn't turn out fun, maybe this is all just a first impression.

-cd-