For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 18 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "NWAR: Loose Canon"

Better than the 4th one! And the fourth one was awesome too.

Thanks a lot!

The serial killer is just like Dexter. Is that an easter egg or just a coincidence?

danmarkowitz responds:

Ha, the shirt that he's wearing was a subtle nod!

This was so cool! The humor was really spot on this episode! I always look forward to NWAR and so far I have not been disappointed. I'll keep watching them if you keep making them! *3 thumbs up*

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks! Will have to keep making them then!

For some reason I liked this a lot more than the last one. I also liked the last one a lot, so I really liked this. The writing was great. The visuals were great. Only the story was a bit too predictable.
Anyway, keep going!

Still going!

Comedy is top notch. Love how the humoar clashes so well with the gritty noir theme. The noir nop tropes and cliches were also well used.

The serial killer who only kills serial killers other serial killers made me laugh my ass off too!