For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "NWAR: Loose Canon"

For some reason I liked this a lot more than the last one. I also liked the last one a lot, so I really liked this. The writing was great. The visuals were great. Only the story was a bit too predictable.
Anyway, keep going!

Still going!

It was alright. That monotone voice makes it kind of boring though.

I fucking love this. Lots of layering and witty twists and writing... maybe some elements could've been better such as animation rate or a dash of voice acting, but it felt like a consistent "don't totally enslave yourself to the project" kind of situation, so for me that doesn't really take away from the product. Very interesting indeed.

9/10, 4/5 ~WCCC

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks a lot! Yeah, for doing new episodes every few weeks I've had to choose what to prioritize, and animation has been below other elements. If only there was time and money!

This one is pretty much shorter than the others, not beacuse of its length, but beacuse of the plot since it didn't happen much this time.

Woo, another great episode! The partnership seems to be going well, he's out chasing bad guys, she's having fun with the paperwork. :P Narrative, graphics, script... it's all good! Keep it going!

-cd-