Reviews for "Beast's Fury Chibi"

pretty nice :P

Cheers

I couldn't get into a game for about 3 minutes and after the server found an opponent for me, I went two turns and my opponent fled and conceded. I saw the Kickstarter campaign for this a few weeks ago and already lent my support. As for this little teaser game, it could use some polish, to say the least.

Evil-Dog responds:

well it's an online mutliplayer only, you can't blame me if no one is playing you know? or if a player leaves. Not sure what your 1 star is about.

Good Game, its new and all so it needs support. Heres 5 stars for a great game that is like a rock paper scissors game. Hope it finishes soon. :D

thanks :D

Online combat Rock-Paper-Scissors...Freaking amazing. Sucks that the kickstarter program this was sponsoring won't seem to make it. :C That game actually looks KICK-A**! Especially Ego and Don.

yeah I know right!

a simple side project i just hope none of those kickstarter funds were used for this (jk jk)
okay now serious i wish you people luck with the kickstarter
now i really like the idea of just going out and make a tiny little side project to possibly promote the project and i think the game is simple for what it is very fun for short bursts of play hope you reach your goal (also benny the hyper dog of hype.)

Evil-Dog responds:

nah just our own little free time :)