For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "re-TARDIS"

Basing a game around TARDIS flight was an interesting idea.
Could be the start of a cool game.

You should explain the controls first though.
Not that resorting to the directional pad is rocket science or anything.

i like the concept, the little pieces of physics looked nice. yet this is not enough! i beat this in like 40 seconds! but well it is good that i liked it enough to be pissed by the lack of content, so you got that going for you which is nice....

theonion770 responds:

Haha yeah high praise!

Pretty fun, keep up the great work :)

short but awesome

this uses unity player. was this made with game maker studio? i saw another game that had been made with game maker studio and uses unity player. some people are offended when i think they use game mkaer studio but it uses coding too! its actually very complex and people should be proud for using it. especially professionals because they can get their work done a million times faster.

nice game. especially for a first attempt. Enjoyed flying the TARDIS. Daleks look nice by the way. :)ort
A bit to short