Reviews for "Ram Time!"

Pretty fun game! The beginning is the hardest but once you get a few points to add things get a lot easier. I encountered two bugs not sure if they were normal;
Around level 23 the combo meter stopped filling up for me
and when adding points it seems you could keep adding them even after they were maxed out.
Nice work though :)

Wiesi responds:

Hey, thanks for playing the game for such a long time! To be honest I doubted that anyone would get over Level 20. Thank you!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is awesome. As simple as that. The retro music and sounds fits perfectly with the silly atmosphere of the map, and it encourages you to get as far as possible to get all the medals.
It can be hard to get a good run, being so easy to die at level 1 with 1 resistance, but once you get some, you can get insanely far by using magic wisely and looking for animals and portals.

To all the people who say that they don't know what to do, there IS an instructions button, for fucks sake. Also, to all the people complaining that the stats are not explained, and worst of all, removing stars just for that, is it so hard to GUESS them?
-Agility. Move speed and jump speed.
-Resistance. Maximum health.
-Magic. Maximum mp and maybe amount of things hit by each spell.
-Luck. Amount of riches per castle / food per animal.

I have only one downside. When you go on fire and you go crazy spamming up and down, the screen shakes a little, sometimes disorientating you, and when tentacles catch you, sometimes is hard to see to which tile did you get to when you free yourself (upper or lower to the tentacle.)

Bravo, sir. Just, bravo.

P.d: I love the game description (author comment) xDDDD

Thanks for playing!

heh awesome game i can't stop thinking about when the guy says a hero is still a man…..its like the Ultimate ego destroyer XD

Lol!

is fun this game more with the music! :D