Reviews for "Nether Runner"

Like previous reviewer candalas from June, I too cannot even begin the game. The window showing two forms of controls pops up, but is translucent / cannot proceed from there. Clicking anywhere on the screen, or hitting any keyboard keys, does nothing. Right click -> play does not get past this glitch.

Addicting game! Funny, good graphics, also, gotta love the Great Old Ones!

Addicting and fun upgrade-able game. :) Controls were simple and easy, graphics clean. May be repetitive and/or redundant for some folks, but as you keep playing and upgrade your Drain and Luck, it becomes easier to get enough money as things get more expensive.

Good graphics and controls.

It was a little redundant for me, but I'm not going to Hitler Jesus from the 5th dimension over a flash game, which I honestly enjoyed.
It is a fun game. The controls and objective of the game are relevantly simple enough, making the game more enjoyable. The comic panels and artwork go well with the theme of the game, too. I loved it.