Reviews for "Planet Dash"

Very nice game and thanks a lot for crediting me!! :)

Great game. It did freeze for me after the purple flag in level 5. I went through the black hole twice, and the third time, I flew into space and never came back. Since level 4 took me forever (I really recommend having another button for the blastoff other than the spacebar- I'm conditioned that space equals jump, so I've often times accidentally used it rather than the up arrow), I don't feel like continuing right now.

I don't know about the rest of the previous players but I can't even get a response from the game when the first dialogue message comes up "Welcome to Andromeda... Click to Continue". Nothing happens when I press with the mouse, arrow keys, WASD keys, Enter, or Space key. I've reload the game three times and still nothing, it's pretty bad if a game doesn't even work.

Frederik77 responds:

In order to continue from there, you need to click on the blinking 'Click to continue'-button :-)

its been a while i played a game like this. simply awesome :D

Froze up on level 6, do not feel like starting from the beginning again. This would get 4 stars if it had a level select and didn't have game-breaking bugs. As it stands, you get 2 stars for uploading a good but unfinished/broken game.

Frederik77 responds:

Note: this comment refers to an early version of the game.

Thanks for your report. The game is not unfinished or broken to the vast majority of players, but I'm sorry if you had a different experience. Please try the latest version where we've fixed some memory leaks that could build up and crash the game on some machines. Thanks again for your time! :)