Reviews for "Shrek is love..."

You should have ended with, 'This is my swamp."

But seriously though, what the actual fuck. I can't complain because I knew what I was getting into, but this would actually be a lot funnier if it was just shorter, that way it could just be a joke instead of me willing myself to keep watching. I honestly feel dirty after watching that, but not in a sexy way.

SpanglishHorse responds:

yeah sorry for feeling you dirty, and yeah i forgot that swamp reference but who cares ? so yeah thanks for the rating and review.

You have no idea how badly I'd like to blam this, but I cannot. It's better that I had watched it, than spent hours (knowingly) animating it, so, respect for following through on your... vision.

thanks =)

Lol

hehehehe

stupid and weird.

meh.

I found this deeply disturbing. But one star for the ear lick which gave me a lol.

meh thanks anyway.