Reviews for "Shrek is love..."

I'm not sure why it would get blammed/removed. Though it was 15 years ago that Tom Fulp defended someone for putting up a flash where Charlie Brown sexually assaults Lucy and then kills her. And today ZoneSama posts flash animation showing sexual assault of/by teenage cartoon characters. This, at least, is done by/to adults (assuming) with dark humor, albeit very dark and very disturbing. And the vision of your work is a parody of Shrek, though I am not immersed enough in the Shrek films to know what it is. Someone who is probably gets this better than I do. While I personally don't find entertainment in this type of content, there's nothing inherently bad about the production values, and I might have enjoyed the dark humor if the flash wasn't so graphic.

SpanglishHorse responds:

didn't know about the part Tom Fulp defended this charlie brown flash. since i saw ZONESama posting stuff like that i thought this might be the "right" to post things like that.
Of course is a parody to fit in the bullshit meme culture, because i had a urge to do that and i feel better now, hehe.
so yeah sorry that you don't like, but i appreciate for your opinion.

hmm

The hell!?

yes it is =)

It makes you feel as if you've been anally shrek-ed. Anyways the author made this daring video with some nice animation, so I gotta give ya props for that.

thanks man!

I haven't watched something this horribly made and disgusting this week.

Shrek/10