Reviews for "Shrek is love..."

You can blam an A rated animation, unless you're ZONE-sama XD
So some asshole was talking shit about you, and you decide to split his ass in an animation?
... Coool...

SpanglishHorse responds:

yeah, that would be dumb and a crime if i would literally split his ass. so i better did this and showed to my friends with my phone.

At first I was disturbed, but then I read the description and I felt better. I'm glad you found a way to express your feelings towards that prick.
In regards to your animation, I can't judge because I'm not an animator, but I do appreciate good humour. Good job :P

SpanglishHorse responds:

awwww thanks. doesnt matter if your not an animator, you can simply open your mind and judge it what you think of my animation, its okay. if its good or bad, i'll understand.

so shocking its good

i don't think I will ever watch a shrek movie again with that still in my mind now I think I am gonna throw up I feel sick

SpanglishHorse responds:

shrek is nothing for ya! hahaha

-_- SO not what i expected -_-