Reviews for "Land of Enki"

I'm liking it but it would be much better if the climb and jump controls are swapped.

TheEnkian responds:

The problem there is that if Up was to jump, then it would means Space would be used to climb up. It wouldn't quite feel natural. It's a good idea in theory, but I'm not sure how it would work in motion.

Very glad to hear that you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to comment :D

Great game though it's way to small would be better if it had more levels :D
BTW where's the last chest in level 3 of zone 2?

TheEnkian responds:

It's hidden in one of the walls, it's not marked though. Look for a big mound with a pit beside it where two Happyrocks walk into ;D Most people who find it try to throw a bomb in there and blow up the wall by accident.

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks man!

gud

Haha, thank you!

I found this game to be okay. I did not like the controls. If you're going to move with the arrow keys, then you should be able to jump with them too. I didn't think the designs were anything that good. I would have preferred if you just jumped on enemies to kill them. Then again, people might claim that was a ripoff of Mario.

The music's fairly nice. I can't really get much control out of this guy. I wish I could kill the spike guys. They at least SEEM like they're alive, not that that's stopped people from not killing them before. I wasn't even motivated enough to get a medal.

TheEnkian responds:

Fair enough, the game may not appeal to everybody. Thanks for giving it a shot though. Honestly, the carrot spikes were just animated because it was nice to have them animated rather than them actually being alive.

The musician, Lloyde, reads these too so he'll be glad to hear you liked his tracks!

the game is pretty good but The jump is kinda hard to use

TheEnkian responds:

Is it the fact that it's the space key to jump or is the jump itself a bad height or moves badly in mid-air? If it's the space key issue, would it be better to have it as the Up key instead maybe?