Reviews for "Land of Enki"

I got theOrange Kupon and Maximum Health medals in the game, but the won't update on the site.... I love this game though, so I'll keep trying!!!

TheEnkian responds:

Hmm, that's strange. I haven't had any other reports of them not updating so I don't honestly know the solution. My best advice is to try doing them again, but I know that that would take a while just for two medals.

On the other hand though, I'm very glad that you really enjoyed this game! Thanks for playing it. The second game is finished and we'll be releasing it in the next couple of weeks so keep an eye out for that if you want some more Land of Enki ;D

There's a ghost sheepah? Where is that ghost?

TheEnkian responds:

1-3, just before you start climbing downwards. He's hidden in a wall beside a Potatoclops.

Music and graphics in game is OK, not bad, but not good. Story isn't original, a lot of games have similar story. Control is easy. The medals are hard to obtain.
Rate:
Music: 2,5/5
Graphics: 2/5
Story: 2,5/5
Gameplay: 2,5/5
Control: 4,5/5
Idea: 2,5/5

TheEnkian responds:

Well yeah, the medals aren't meant to just be handed to you. It's not an achievement otherwise, is it?

Nice job on getting an award for your game

Thanks!

someone pls tell me where all the chests are inside 2-3 other then that the games really fun! hope you make more games like these!

TheEnkian responds:

Thanks very much! Land of Enki 2 is in the works as we speak :)

When you're outside theres's a hidden chest in the left side of the big mound of earth close to where you start climbing down. There are two happyrocks that walk off the left of the mound into a pit where they get trapped. Throw a bomb in with them and it'll probably hit the wall.