Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Combiner"

Why do I love this game so much?!
I think it's great that this starts out pretty simple, but then gets to a point where you can't just zoom through the levels, and actually have to think about what you're doing.
The visuals are simple, but perfect; the soundtrack is relaxing.
This is a great puzzle game that I'll most likely be coming back to very often.

Love it! It's super addicting and challenging (‐^▽^‐)

I love this game! The simplicity is fresh and yet so frustrating! I know some have said that the level design seems random and doesn't require thought, but I find that to be completely untrue. You do have to plan out the moves ahead of time so you don't get stuck! Very nice original game:)

This game is unplayable to colorblind people, i feel bad for them because this game delivers fun and good puzzles.I feel like you could improve on it,like maybe adding some new systems for instance
having a colorblind mode,where instead of mixing colors you have to mix a certain number of grays to make them darker and get through the doors.

The most frustrating part is knowing you messed up but not knowing where. So you're retrying and you're at the end and you realize where you messed up and now you have to figure out how to not mess up again without blocking yourself. I loooove this game. It's such a mind fuck. That it feels so good that it's soo wrong. If you like to be challenged and like to think in general. Play this!

angelojlee responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed the game, thank you!