Reviews for "Jail Break"

It's ok, it needs sex and moaning sfx, and an option to disable music separately from the sex and moaning sfx. THAT DOG IS FUCKING RETARD TOO!!!!

This is as piece of shit game
Who ever made this should die a painful death

First of all, great job with the girl. Now down to the reason for the low stars, all the work to try to escape only to have the bar drain so fast when she looks at you or when the dog blocks the gate and only being able to fuck her in her pussy and anus? Not worth it. So not worth it, the least that could have happened was that you added more sex scenes or at least more than one position.

I expected more to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I do like the concept, however it wasn't really given the treatment that the concept deserves.

The art style, is ok at best. At it's worst, something that I don't want to look at. The girl is drawn pretty well and the dog is cute. However, to me, the background looks kind of lazy. Same for the male.

The puzzle is again, fine for what it is trying to do. "Try to escape prison and have sex with the girl!" I don't mind that or hate it for that matter. However... I got left with a "Is that it?" Impression. I would have liked to see a lot more then just one sex scene, especially since I got hyped up for something more. Maybe a cut-scene where the girl ties up and gags the girl? Something small like that, would have made this a lot better.

Over all, I found this to be a "meh" game. If it would have been longer, then I would have liked it a lot more. Still, that is just my opinion.

Pretty good and not too challenging. Nice job!