Reviews for "The Grocery Store"

This series is very cute! I like it so much!

But... chicken pesto pizza?! O__O

!!! all your games are adorable and funny :) i hope you make more in the future (btw, you're right, cartoon food always looks yummy)

I was playing this game and enjoying trying everything (eventually just using your walkthrough) to get the Cook 'Em All!!! medal, but as I was playing, I made Pork Belly with three recipes left to make and got the medal somehow...? The ones I had left were Attack of the Kraken, Chicken Curry, and Hamburg Steak... Maybe I got it by getting the other endings the right number of times...? Anyhow, it might be worth looking into although it might be hard to reproduce. Congrats on the great work you've been doing throughout the series!!!

This is a cute game with various possibilities.

(Me playing) it will take forever to find all of these.
(I look at medals so i know what ingredients to use) This might be easy yes yes.
(finishes and gets all but the Cook'em all medal) well that took forever.
(looks at description) ..............(finds the "recipes can be found here") Better then looking up the recipes.
At least i know most ingredients by clicking and testing every random stuff right?
like people said the Cook'em all medals is not working but that's fine. Who needs medals when your playing a cute game like this.
keep it up.