Reviews for "voicemail"

I love the style! And great story!

dylan responds:

Thanks! I'm totally starting to dig working in this minimalistic style.

Awesome. There should be more art with message like this out there. The last "I love you" sounds a tad forced to me, but otherwise it's great. Not showing the violence directly was a good choice

I thought you did a really great job with this! I watched it first from the thing you uploaded to dumping grounds, so there was no description, and I think it presented its message clearly without the need for explanation, so don't worry about that! So you've got an interesting concept going for you, an interesting way of presenting it, really nice art and really good movement (without too high of a frame rate, but honestly I think a higher frame rate would actually take away from the final product in this case.) You've certainly earned your daily feature and a 5/5 from me.

dylan responds:

Thanks, Dave! Glad you liked the art, that nose style I've been using started because I thought the noses you and Francis had been doing were totally awesome.

Now I just gotta do my sarcastic head turn. Wait til you see the idea I have, it's so sarcastic that it's sincere

There's something that bothers me about this. There are a lot of people who aren't able to leave a message like this or offer a hand to help which is what truly is sad. I've grown up in homes like this and I swore to myself that I would never make a home in this fashion. May not make sense to the next person or someone might make a stupid joke about it but this made me cry beautifully tragic if I can use those words together. It truly hit home with me. I don't have any other words to say.

Gah, the feels.