For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "voicemail"

This was plenty creative! It's definately not a mission in the traditional sense, but it was innovatively abstract. Had to watch it a few times to let the message really seep in, and I'm still not sure I'm getting it, seems like... the wrong person is getting the message? The broken mirror, the transformation, the bottle... subtle symbols that build up a much bigger picture around what seems to be just a simple message, and though I see the effect, I wouldn't have linked it to 'abusive relationship' if you hadn't written it. A heartfelt; important mission indeed. Nice work!

-cd

This is some powerful stuff. Beautifully animated as well.

nice voice acting lav ;)

Brilliant voice work supporting a beautiful script.

Well done man.

I think you had a pretty interesting approach on the theme, as you mention it, most submissions were short 'adventures', so this one was pretty unique in that sense. The style was pretty unique aswell. and actually a lot different from your last year submissions.
Good job!
(by the way, looking forward to that PS-animation post!)