For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "voicemail"

Poetic.

Justice.

this hits really close to home right now

but thank u

\m/

/w\

The animation was artsy-fartsy, but the concept was interesting and deep.

dylan responds:

no more or less artsy-fartsy than any other animation since ever. we literally make 12-24 arts per second here

Wow this one really poked my mind. Good job with this. What really grabbed me is the sound design and voices. This made me put the voice artist on my watch list when I consider a voice artist for my future projects. She really can perform a convincing dramatic role.

dylan responds:

Thanks! Sound design is something I love tinkering with, but I often feel a lot of indie animators tend to ignore or push it to the side. Sound really is like 70% of animation

and yeah, Codeblack did great! (especially for having to deliver the lines like two hours after sending them)