Reviews for "The Mission"

Well done, the animation, backgrounds and music all worked well together, and the funny faces were reminiscent of spongebob, at least when it used to be good. The sound effects could have been much better though, so I gotta remove a star, but regardless good job.

JABToons responds:

Thanks man! Yeah sound effects are one of my favorite parts in animating but unfortunately I was right up to the deadline and just had to throw some bits here and there, but mainly rely on the main track. Some edits could definitely be in order!

I give it 3 stars for the smooth graphics and nice animation overall, but had much more potential if the storyline would of been better.

JABToons responds:

Appreciate that, I definitely wanted to add/tweak a lot more, but that deadline was looming fast I could see myself going back to past work and making the edits I've wanted to make

The backgrounds were pretty cool and your animation was smooth. I liked the strange spongebob like faces the main character made. The artwork was great overall but it didn't hit my funny bone.

JABToons responds:

Thanks for watching anyway, hope something strikes that funny bone of yours in the future!

Was... Was that Hugh Jack Main? Much joy was brought to these eyes! I was totally expecting to see the "Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions" as he walked away from the claw machine.

Awesomely done!

5/5!

JABToons responds:

Hahah he definitely looked pleased making a quick cameo, it was in his contract though Thanks man, really glad to hear you liked it! I thought about doing that too, I had so many endings in mind, but that deadline crept up like a spider-monkey

hilarious

JABToons responds:

Thanks, yet another raptor jesus!