Reviews for "Most Important Mission"

Wow,
That was quite the moving entry.
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!

jackbliss responds:

Thanks very much for your continued support! :)

Now I regret I haven't done a longer version of "The Uprising Good". This was a really smart story and fully understandable, gives a lot to think about the unspoken and unshown. Great job there =)

By the way your live playing skills on the keyboard are better than mine I enjoyed watching ^_^v

Greetings Sema

jackbliss responds:

Hey man I think its perfect the way it is but then again a longer version would be awesome! Your music was so powerful it really carried the whole movie.

Thanks for making such cool music and keep up the great work!! :)

Ignore the haters criticizing your story...I understood exactly what message you're trying to convey and the music went beautifully with the story. This is a FANTASTIC animation is a story that needs to be told. Please upload to Youtube so more people can see this. Looking forward to more animations from you in the future.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks so much man. Your review and kind words really mean a lot and keep me inspired! Its a simple animation but as you said the message really needs to be told so our world view can change for the better.

I have uploaded it to my YouTube channel youtube.com/jackbliss Hope you can subscribe to be updated on all our videos and help us make more :)

Thank you for giving me more faith in the human race. But seriously, this is art.

Awww.. thanks a lot :)

nice animation with a strong message, makes me think about life in a deeper way.