Reviews for "Most Important Mission"

och that was a bit sad

jackbliss responds:

Well the world wasn't designed to be a bed of roses for everybody... its time we changed that and made it less sad. Thanks for the review!

I Think Know What you're trying to tell in this short animation, You're Trying to say something like: Make Everything Easy And To Keep Things Peaceful And To Respect Others?? Well That's What I Think But Still It's Really Cool, And I Think I know Why he Chose To self-destruct. It's Because This 'New' Life He Found Wasn't To Peaceful And People were Fighting Pretty Much Everywhere....... So Yeah??? Is This Stuff i Just Wrote True Or Mostly True? 5 Stars for you jackbliss :D

jackbliss responds:

I really liked reading your review. So many interesting questions lol. And yes its true what you wrote is what I tried to interpret in the Flash! Thanks and looking forward to more comments and reviews from you :)

Ignore the haters criticizing your story...I understood exactly what message you're trying to convey and the music went beautifully with the story. This is a FANTASTIC animation is a story that needs to be told. Please upload to Youtube so more people can see this. Looking forward to more animations from you in the future.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks so much man. Your review and kind words really mean a lot and keep me inspired! Its a simple animation but as you said the message really needs to be told so our world view can change for the better.

I have uploaded it to my YouTube channel youtube.com/jackbliss Hope you can subscribe to be updated on all our videos and help us make more :)

Supposing his problems on his planets are really different from ours, like the ones you see on "La Belle Verte", I'd do the same...
I keep thinking who he is, to accept such a dangerous and most important mission.

jackbliss responds:

If I had no resources left and I saw bunch of people on a strange planet killing themselves over nothing when having plenty I would do the same too. Also I like to keep the robot a mystery perhaps till a sequel. Some say he was sent by a distant planet far more advanced than ours that destroyed themselves very similar to ours and looking at us in the past trying to find out where they went wrong. Thanks for review!

He'd rather kill himself than learn more about this mysterious civilization?

Seems a little extreme.

jackbliss responds:

Perhaps but what we're doing to our planet and our own people in the precious short time we have in life is far more extreme. Thanks for the review!