For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Castle of Terror"

Very good game! It is challenging with a lot of tricky stages! I cant find any shortcomings at the moment. Good job!!

This game gets 5 stars for the music alone!

I was surprised at how fun this turned out to be. I think the best thing was probably how unique it was. I appreciate how everything was laid out. You really do have different arrangements here and there. I guess it would make sense not to touch zombies. Too bad he doesn't have a gun.

I guess this place is too old to have guns. I liked how some of them were skeletons. I guess skeletons count as zombies, right? I don't think they're a different kind of monster. It was interesting how you used the rock to both kill and elevate yourself.

nice game i beet it except level 22 vampire wont die i tried evrething i could and i had to see the toutatoul and it still dident work pleas fix it

(I liked the Mario Land 3 inspired background)but yes, meh.