Reviews for "Knock it Moose"

This game is quite cool, though before starting I would like to talk about bugs I've detected:
- Bugs -
On filmroll level, it's impossible to escape from the "ground" if it's on the center of the level.
On bad feeling level, enemies spawn point is so near of the hole that if you're lucky you may get many many money. I got 20k only for watching how enemies fell for themselves on the hole.
Player / enemies launches have a strange performance, sometime if you get hit by an enemie while you're "loading the launch" it's like if you weren't loading it. I don't know if you understand me, it's pretty difficult to explain.

I don't know if there are more bugs on the others levels, I haven't tested them.

- Graphics -
I read you're making a game every week, and that's very awesome. I don't know how to explain what I think about the graphics. I dislike them but I like them, I don't know how to say. I know you had only one week to make the whole game that's because I understand graphics aren't too good. Despite of I think graphics aren't too good they may be really cool for another person.

- Music -
I don't understand about music so I can't talk about it. I can only say it's cool for a game like this... it's a Rayman Menu cover... so 0 on music originality.

For ending. As I said when I talked about graphics, I understand you had only one week to make the game, that's the main reason I'm giving you this rating. I think you won't modify the game to fix it, but you should do it, I think.
I don't know if anyone else saw the same bugs as me, but if I'm the only one who saw them it doesn't matter, you have not to fix them for me though it would be epic.

I must say that I really enjoyed this interesting take on the pool genre!
Everything about this game has a fun vibe to it while keeping the gameplay solid yet challenging.
Good stuff.
I can totally see a mini golf game with this theme being made.
After playing Hobo Bob and now this, I'm getting a sense of your style of gaming and humor,
and I'm digging it.
Can't wait to see what's on the menu next!

It really is a lot more fun than it probably should've been, it's just goofy styalised fun. The graphics, sounds and overall design and feel are great, at the VERY least mr. Wolve appears to get style down, which for me is reason enough to keep checking out the games in the weeks to come.

Only thing that bothered me, and this is a great nit pick, is the fact that the audience claps when you get 0 points... oh well.

GuyUngerNL responds:

thanks man! glad to hear that ^^
the audience is just very optimistic

Has anyone else experienced a glitch where you get stuck in the border?

An aiming the mouse with a bit of physics game, whilst it is free of quests or "earn, then upgrade." Topped by graphics that are funny and well done, it makes for a great time easer.