Reviews for "The Wish Keeper"

That was a great cartoon!

Thank you!

Woah, incredibly mastery of the animational matter for this simple short! The idea's creative and wishful, fun and inspiring, cheerful and atmospheric, dreamy and visionary, and the animation's just faultless, flawless, perfect from D to the D and D. I wouldn't have considered it's not all 3D unless you mentioned it, feels somehow like a revelation that the animation from the side is actually confined to a dimension less, through it all flows together so seamlessly. Great motions, colors, textures, effects, really everything about. Nice work!

-cd-

BEEBOG responds:

Thank you for your lovely comment and the very kind words, I'm very pleased you liked it! Really makes the 4 months of work worth it! :)

this deserved 1st place ... i dont know how Pbot votes but this was way more better why did it get like 4'th place why?

BEEBOG responds:

It was all a scheme! Sheme I tell you! Haha, naaah glad it got out to the front page. Happy you like it!

That was simply beautiful.

It's a real achievement when you can fully tell a story with just your animation.

BEEBOG responds:

Thank you! It was challenging but totally worth it

pixaresque,in a good way

BEEBOG responds:

Why thank you, such a lovely compliment!