Reviews for "Stop The FCC"

wow. just wow. really powerful message here bravo.

klopki responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you appreciate it. :D

Thank you for this. I was not informed about it.

i wouldn't really call this a "Game" Per se, but the message is strong and extremely valid, the FCC is poisoning the entire foundation of the internet and most people dont even realize it.

The fate of the internet should concern everyone no matter where they live. If it takes a game to bring what is happening to everyone's attention, then so be it. You've done that by showing people what will happen and how it will affect their internet experience.
We expect(ed) that the net neutrality bill would be really watered down, and nothing on any meaningful level will really change. I hesitate to say it, but the internet is morphine into tv on steroids, controlled rubbish content and massive advertising blitzes, one so-called fast lane for those who pay more (which will be the current speeds we have now), and a snail lane for everyone else. I am so angry at what corporate interests are doing to the greatest resource the world has ever had, and you demonstrate how that will look when and if it happens.

This game's message has affected me deeply!