For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Stop The FCC"

I do like me some propoganda.

I got trapped by the free content :\

We need to spread the word. Is Vernighson Verizon?

What are you so afraid of? Camcost? Vernighson? When has there ever been a prohibition against using ACTUAL names of things in a political cartoon? Look at a list of the most famous political cartoons ever and you'll see them unafraid to say "this guy's an asshole" or "this political party is crazy" and to actually spell the guy's name right and the party or trust or whatever it is they're mocking. Why do you need to spell it right? Because I know Camcost is Comcast, but I don't know what or who the hell Vernighson is and I can't look him up because I don't know what it's SUPPOSED to be! Not unless it's as famous as coca cola can you get away with spelling it wrong. And also, no one can sue you for libel if you say something that is true - and if they did sue you for libel, unless it's for commercial purposes of your own (like pillsbury stopped advertising that toaster struedel tastes better than pop tarts - even though it's objectively true - because when it's for commercial purposes, it's different) the burden of proof would be on THEM to prove that what you said was NOT true, because only if they can PROVE it's not true can they call it libel. They can deny it all they want but you see a crime has not been committed if what you say is true so they must prove it isn't. It's only if you want to say something that is decidedly not true that you have to worry about that. Like if I said "FcFonalds puts orphan meat into their tasty hamburgers." That I have to spell wrong. Because it's a provable lie. It's a lie because their hamburgers aren't tasty. BAM! You see what I did there? But EVERYONE knows what I'm talking about. You can have someone oblivious to current events like me who doesn't know what you're talking about and if I want to research the topic, I CAN'T because I don't even know what I'm supposed to look for.

I want my tie back! I sold it for 5 bucks one slice at a time and I was ripped off!

The petition expired. This is more about information than it is about a game. Spread the word.