Reviews for "The Library"

It's a very cute delightful game that reminds me of those old school children books or even the fantasy books where you would flip pages when you made a decision. The music fitted the game and story plot was not bad!

I would of liked a change in background, that would of jazzed it up a bit, rather than just see the same background whilst you go through the game!

FYI- the adverts are NOT the fault of the developer, its a standard feature for all games on new grounds YA DOUCHEBAG! Don't bad mouth a game/ developer because you haven't tried it or you can't play it ya nut job!

Anyways, back to review:

Music:8/10
Gameplay:7/10
Plot- 8/10

Great game, love it!

ps- how do you get the doodle master achievement? It's the only one I can't find :/

waffrus responds:

Thanks for such a thoughtful review! And for defending me, haha.
The sequel for this game has two backgrounds, so I'm slowly trying to get more features and art for each new game. Gotta keep practicing and making more stuff. <:
As for the doodle master, you have to click on the heart on Dani's shirt. It was made as a really random easter egg and to test how a non-dialogue option would work. Will try to make them more obvious in the future though, haha.
Thanks again!

Interesting game with unique experience because of dialog.
To get last medal just click picture.
The bad thing is this game was too short and only one image. i would had liked if i went to different location and had a different image.

Thanks!
Working on trying to make these games longer and with more/better art. I just have to keep practicing! :D

Haha nice and cute story :)

Thanks! <:

This is soooooooo cute! I am a big sis... I cant get the doodle master award!!!!!! T^T

Thanks!
You have to click on Dani's heart. <:

I am starting to like weird games. This was strange, because the gameplay was so weird in itself. I still appreciate how well put together it is. It does seem too simplistic. Then again, I really did like the drawings. Yeah, I like this probably because it was once again, easy to get medals.

Now that's something I REALLY need to stop saying in my reviews. There also could have been some more music, but what you did have was nice. I guess it was kind of unique in that sense. I probably would recommend this. It's nice for a quick play.